How to Get A Free NordVPN in 2023? — TheSoftPot
NordVPN is one of the most popular and efficient VPN that has more than 5,200 servers spread across more than 59 nations with 6730+ Mbps speed, the best features for online anonymity, and incredibly quick customer support.
If you want to test NordVPN before making the commitment, it offers a superior alternative to a free trial. Stay with us to know more about it.
You can try your VPN service in android for free for 7 days by signing up with a valid payment method, then canceling at any time within the first 30 days for a refund.
A step-by-step guide to get NordVPN free trial
- Go to the NordVPN official website.
- Click on the Get NordVPN button.
- A dialog box opens for NordVPN subscription plans.
- You need to choose the best NordVPN plan and go to the payment option.
- You will get various methods of payment Credit card, Debit card, PayPal, etc.
- When you proceed with payment, you can check a 30-day money-back guarantee policy is shown.
- After all confirmation, a mail is sent to your E-mail address to verify.
- Select “Continue,” and you will be prompted to confirm your email address.
- Change your password and log in with detail on NordVPN.
- Click on Quick Connect to get a faster server on NordVPN.
How to get refund from NordVPN
- Open NordVPN’s official website.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on the Speech bubble button(?) at the bottom of the page.
- After clicking on the button a chatbox will open and select refund the payment from this chatbox.
- Now send a proper region of refund to NordVPN through E-mail.
- After all confirmation, the NordVPN support team will refund you within 2–3 working days.
No data leak
When you are using NordVPN, you never have to be concerned about your private information being out and being spied on by others.
You can access plenty of blocked content in your region by using NordVPN. This is the main feature of NordVPN.
If you have any queries or any problems that occur while running with NordVPN you can be asked for help from the NordVPN team 24/7 hour.
Privacy on browsing history
NordVPN keeps your browsing history private. It can’t share your browsing history on any platform.
One account on NordVPN can connect up to 6 devices. A single subscription plan to NordVPN is enough for family members. NordVPN is very easy to use and not affect the speed of the server.
There are about 5200 servers in 59 countries is available on NordVPN. Only NordVPN is the single VPN that is the collection of 5200 servers.
NordVPN is the fastest VPN among all the VPNs with a speed of 6730+ Mbps.
Why do you need a VPN?
VPNs keep you safe and secure while enabling you to access everything the internet has to offer. They are the perfect option whether you want to maximize the use of your streaming services or are concerned about your digital footprint.
To protect your privacy
A VPN maintains your privacy. Online privacy posts, discussions, and resources have since transcended obscure forums and subreddits. These days, advocates of online anonymity are no longer considered wearers of tin foil hats.
Helps to access geo-blocked content
Blocking content is undoubtedly a sign of authoritarian governments, but licensing constraints or geographic limits may prevent you from accessing the content you need or want.
Your VPN can create the connections you require, whether you want to watch a foreign sporting event or you need to access your company’s website while traveling in a restricted country.
A VPN gives your computer a new IP address, enabling unrestricted connections to servers anywhere in the world. Selecting the ideal VPN enables you to bypass government censorship and connect to any website you desire.
Keep away customers from Tracking
When you are online, malware and traps are set up by hackers and identity thieves in an effort to steal your personal information. Then all of your online behaviors and data could be accessed by outside parties.
VPN helps to connect with different server
A VPN can change your location to access geo-blocked content by connecting you to a number of servers. You can stream from anywhere across the world by connecting to a server that you want.
To connect to a server follow the given steps:-
- Select Network & internet.
- Choose the best VPN.
- Connect to a server that you want, to change your IP address
- Now you can search for whatever you want.
How to choose a good VPN?
Check below the points while choosing a good VPN.
Check out the browsing speed, streaming quality, and downloading speed of a VPN, to choose a VPN.
A good customer service should be provided by a VPN. A fast service should be provided to a needy customer by a VPN.
A VPN service sends an update regularly. Continue to update a VPN holder by a VPN about new information and technology related to a VPN.
Your VPN should have multiple VPN servers in different countries. You can stream from anywhere across the world by using a VPN.
For example: If you watch to watch Netflix India in the US then you can connect the server to India in the US and start to enjoy watching Netflix India in the US.
Money back guarantee
Many VPNs company provide a facility of 30-days money-back guarantee if the customer is not satisfied with their policy.
Cost and Facility
Compare the cost according to the facility of a VPN and then decide to choose a VPN.
Some Best VPNs to stream from anywhere
1. NordVPN — Affordable prices for unblocking streaming platforms
NordVPN is a favorite of OTT content watchers. Up to 6 simultaneous connections and a colossal number of servers make NordVPN desirable for content watchers as they use multiple devices for watching.
The NordLynx protocol, developed around the new WireGuard VPN protocol, is an eye-catching feature only on NordVPN.
- Nord VPN has a network of whacking 5200+ servers from 59 countries
- Superfast speed and unlimited bandwidth for streaming.
- Control up to 6 devices at the same time.
- Risk-free 30 days money-back guarantee.
- Unblocks all streaming platforms like BBC iPlayer, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, Netflix etc.
- Compatible with: Windows, Android, iOS, macOS, Chrome, Linux, Firefox, routers etc.
A 2-year plan starts at just $4.13/month, whereas a year-long subscription costs $4.92/month. There is also a 30-day money return guarantee in case you find something missing from the VPN.
2. ExpressVPN — Best security, privacy, and high-speed streaming
ExpressVPN’s features at a glance
ExpressVPN is the best option if you require a VPN that provides excellent security as well as military-grade encryption. ExpressVPN takes user privacy seriously and was one of the first VPNs to remove their physical servers from India after the Indian government announced it would require VPNs to store and share customer data.
You can still get an American IP address by connecting to the US servers, but you’ll also get to avoid data collection.
ExpressVPN maintains a strict policy of not collecting activity or connection logs, so your data will not be stored and no other party can request to access your data-making it completely private and secure.
OpenVPN, L2TP-IPsec, and IKEv2 protocols are used by ExpressVPN. These are popular for being the most reliable and safe security protocols. But ExpressVPN also has its own proprietary VPN protocol called Lightway, which is used by default in most cases for its superior speeds, reliability, and security.
ExpressVPN has server locations in 94 countries, with high-speed servers offering speeds of
up to 100Mb/s. It enables you to stream Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Disney+, and many more in ultra HD streaming quality.
ExpressVPN also provides you with a 30-day money-back guarantee so you can easily get a full refund in case you find it doesn’t live up to expectations.
If you do run into any problems, you can contact their Support Team via live chat, which is
Special offer: Get 49% off ExpressVPN when you purchase a 12-month subscription. They’ll give you 3 extra months free!