How to Watch Channel 4 From Anywhere across the World? — TheSoftPot
Is it possible to watch Channel 4 from anywhere? In this quick guide, We are going to show you how you can watch Channel 4 from anywhere across the world.
Channel 4 is a free streaming service that provides live and on-demand television from all of the BBC’s stations. Channel 4 is only available to citizens of the United Kingdom.
If you are residing in the United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, the United Arab Emirates, or Spain are unable to access BBC material.
Channel 4 offers a lot of great movies and TV episodes, but I was disappointed to learn that it’s only available in the UK and that I couldn’t view it from my region.
The simplest method to unblock Channel 4 from anywhere is to use a VPN — The VPN essentially replaces the network that you are using with the network of the United Kingdom and thus tricks the player into believing that you are streaming from inside the country.
Why Do You Require a VPN to Watch Channel 4?
If you are trying Channel 4 from outside of UK, it shows an error like “ Channel 4 only works in the UK. Sorry, it’s due to rights issues. “
A VPN, essentially, unblocks geo-restricted sites by hiding your actual location It makes it appear as though you’re surfing from the United Kingdom. So Channel 4 won’t block you from viewing its content.
Nord VPN is the best VPN for streaming Channel 4 from anywhere across the world. It boasts lightning-fast speeds that allow you to view without interruption, and it effortlessly unblocks Channel 4. Furthermore, you may try it out risk-free for 30 days money-back guarantee.
So, with the aid of a VPN, you’ll be able to access Channel 4 from anywhere!
Step by step guide to watch Channel 4 from anywhere
A good VPN helps you unblocking Channel 4 from abroad anytime across the world. In this guide, we will show you step by step how to watch Channel 4 abroad free.
- Channel 4 is only available in the United Kingdom. To watch the Channel 4 in your country, You need a VPN that will mask your current location and connect you to UK server.
- Download and Install VPN. We personally use NordVPN to watch Channel 4.
- Once NordVPN is Installed then connect it to the server in UK.
- Reopen Channel 4 App or Refresh Channel 4 website.
- Register or Login to Channel 4.
- Now you can enjoy your movies or tv shows on Channel 4.
Devices supported for Channel 4
Below is the list of devices supported by Channel 4. Channel 4 can be accessed outside the UK using the top VPNs.
Best VPNs for unblocking Channel 4
1. NordVPN — Affordable prices for unblocking streaming platforms
This VPN is a favourite of OTT content watchers. Up to 6 simultaneous connections and a colossal number of servers make NordVPN desirable for content watchers as they use multiple devices for watching.
The NordLynx protocol, developed around the new WireGuard VPN protocol, is an eye-catching feature only on NordVPN.
- Nord VPN has a network of whacking 5,348+ servers from 59 countries
- Superfast speed and unlimited bandwidth for streaming.
- Control up to 6 devices at the same time.
- Risk-free 30 days money-back guarantee.
- Unblocks all streaming platforms like Channel 4, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, Netflix etc.
- Compatible with: Windows, Android, iOS, macOS, Chrome, Linux, Firefox, routers etc.
2. ExpressVPN — Best security and high speed streaming
ExpressVPN is one of the best VPNs that are currently operating in the market and has huge potential.
- With over 3000+ servers scattered all over the globe, in around 94 countries.
- Fast speed for HD streaming.
- Connect up to 5 devices simultaneously.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Unblocks all streaming platforms like Channel 4, Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, HBO, Amazon Prime Video
- Compatible with: Windows, Android, iOS, macOS, Chrome, Linux, Firefox, routers.
Get 3 months free on a 1-year subscription at just $4.85 per month and a 6-month subscription at just $7.27 per month. There is also a 30-day money return guarantee in case you find something missing from the VPN.
Why do we recommend NordVPN?
Below are some reasons why we use NordVPN and recommend it to our users.
- Unblocks 400+ streaming platforms like Channel 4, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, etc. In addition, you have accessibility to more niche services like Crunchyroll along with regional streaming services like TG4 and TVING.
- Unblocking Channel 4 was very simple in the United Kingdom, Japan, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Italy, Germany, France, Switzerland, Egypt, Mexico, Canada, and India.
- This is fantastic since it allows you to watch more episodes, particularly those which are no longer available in the United States and can only be accessed in European/Asian libraries (e.g. Friends, Forrest Gump, and The Office).
- Fast speeds on both domestic and foreign servers. Although it is quicker on local servers, it is still fast enough for seamless streaming, gaming, and torrenting on foreign servers.
- Safety and confidentiality features are unrivaled. You’ll remain secure and incognito online with AES 256-bit encryption, a kill switch, split tunneling, and a rigid no-logs policy.
- Connecting to a server that is closer to your actual location will usually result in quicker speeds. So, if an Asian server is closer for you than a United Kingdom server, you might watch US Netflix while also enjoying quicker speeds.
- There was a point when NordVPN couldn’t unblock Channel 4, but after testing it again, I was pleased to see that NordVPN easily evaded all limitations. You can connect to 12 distinct UK servers, and they all offer you unrestricted access to Channel 4.
- P2P servers that have been optimized make torrenting simple. Although I’ve tested other VPNs that are simpler to have for torrenting, I had no problems using NordVPN with uTorrent, Bittorrent, Popcorn Time, and other torrenting-based services.
- Compatible with Mac, Windows, Android, and other platforms. NordVPN may also be installed on a router to secure all of your devices at the same time. Read our quick guide on how to use vpn on windows, android and iOS.
- Installing and configuring it takes only a few moments Even untrained users will find its applications quite simple to utilize.
- It provides a 30-day money-back guarantee. NordVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee that allows you to test its services for free.
NordVPN accepts all major credit cards, Direct Debit, WeChat, AliPay, Sofort, Google Pay, Union Pay, Amazon Pay, Ripple, and iTunes as payment methods.
Adyen and cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monera, zCash, and Dash are also accepted as payment options.
Furthermore, it is available at places like BestBuy and Target. NordVPN takes PayPal as well, although only in specific countries including Germany, France, and Japan.
Is using a VPN legal?
Originally published at https://www.thesoftpot.com on September 3, 2021.