Is it possible to watch MX Player from outside India? In this quick guide, we’ll teach you how to watch MX Player from anywhere in the world.
MX Player is a video streaming and video on demand platform developed by MX Media & Entertainment in India. It has approximately 280 million users worldwide.
The site is now ad-supported, with a streaming library of over 150,000 hours in 12 languages, including English, Hindi, and Tamil. Due to geo-blocking and limitations, MX Player is only available in India.
If you live in a country where MX Player is not available, you will be unable to use its services.
The simplest way to unblock MX Player in your country is to use a VPN. A VPN effectively substitutes the network that you are using with the network of nations where MX Player is accessible, tricking the player into thinking that you are streaming from within the nation.
Why Do You Require a VPN to Watch MX Player from Your Country?
If you are trying MX Player from outside India, it shows an error like “ MX Player is currently unavailable in your region. “
A VPN, in essence, unblocks geo-restricted sites by concealing your true location. It gives the impression that you’re browsing from a location where MX Player is available. As a result, MX Player will not prevent you from seeing its material.
Nord VPN is the finest VPN for watching MX Player from anywhere on the planet. It has lightning-fast speeds that let you watch without interruption, and it easily unblocks MX Player. You can also try it for 30 days danger-free with a money-back guarantee provided by the vendor.
As a result, you’ll be able to access MX Player from anywhere with the help of a VPN!
Step by step guide to watch MX Player from your country
A reliable VPN allows you to view MX Player from anywhere in the globe. In this article, we will show you how to stream MX Player in countries where it is not available.
- MX Player is now only accessible in India. To watch MX Player in your region, you’ll need a VPN, which will hide your exact location and link you to a VPN server where MX Player is available.
- VPN should be downloaded and installed. To watch MX Player, we personally recommend NordVPN.
- Connect to an Indian server after installing NordVPN.
- Reopen the MX Player App or Refresh the MX Player website.
- You may now watch movies and TV series on MX Player.
What Can a VPN Do for You?
In a range of methods, a VPN may help you secure yourself. Some of these are as follows:
VPNs encrypt all data exchanged over the web.
When you link to a VPN server, all of your web traffic is encoded. This ensures that no one, not even your internet service provider (IPS), will be able to see what you’ve done on the internet.
This prevents your ISP from limiting your speed, which it commonly does when you’re doing anything bandwidth-intensive, such as streaming or gaming.
Encryption prevents hackers from seeing critical information, such as passwords, that you submit on websites. This is particularly significant if you use public WiFi, since fraudsters may just monitor your connections.
A VPN, on the other hand, ensures that no one, even if your information is collected, can decode or comprehend it.
Your IP address is also concealed by the VPN.
Websites and organisations, such as MX Player, use your IP address to determine your location. When you connect to a VPN server, the web pages you browse see only the VPN’s IP address.
Because they can’t see your genuine IP address, they can’t know where you are. This is necessary if you want to torrent or bypass geoblocks and restrictions.
It means you may watch any TV show, movie, or game from anywhere on the globe and surf freely in whatever nation you visit.
Some VPNs prevent access to dangerous websites, advertisements, and trackers.
Malicious websites have the ability to covertly put viruses and trackers on your gadgets. VPNs with built-in security help to avoid infection by screening these sites before they can do harm.
Some individuals also disable ads and pop-ups. This stops harmful advertisements from infecting your device with malware, allowing you to enjoy ad-free streaming channels such as YouTube.
Best VPNs For Watching MX Player If It Is Unavailable In Your Country
NordVPN — Reasonable prices for unblocking streaming platforms
NordVPN is a favorite of OTT content watchers. Up to 6 simultaneous connections and a colossal number of servers make NordVPN desirable for content watchers as they use multiple devices for watching.
The NordLynx protocol, developed around the new WireGuard VPN protocol, is an eye-catching feature only on NordVPN.
- Nord VPN has a network of whacking 5,348+ servers from 59 countries
- Superfast speed and unlimited bandwidth for streaming.
- Control up to 6 devices at the same time.
- Risk-free 30 days money-back guarantee.
- Unblocks all streaming platforms like BBC iPlayer, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, Netflix etc.
- Compatible with: Windows, Android, iOS, macOS, Chrome, Linux, Firefox, routers etc.
ExpressVPN — Best security and high speed streaming
ExpressVPN is one of the best VPNs that are currently operating in the market and has huge potential.
- With over 3000+ servers scattered all over the globe, in around 94 countries.
- Fast speed for HD streaming.
- Connect up to 5 devices simultaneously.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Unblocks all streaming platforms like BBC iPlayer, Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, HBO, Amazon Prime Video
- Compatible with: Windows, Android, iOS, macOS, Chrome, Linux, Firefox, routers.
Get 3 months free on a 1-year subscription at just $4.85 per month and a 6-month subscription at just $7.27 per month. There is also a 30-day money return guarantee in case you find something missing from the VPN.
Why do we recommend NordVPN?
Below are some reasons why we use NordVPN and recommend to our users.
- Unblocks 400+ streaming platforms like BBC iPlayer, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, etc.
- Unblocking MX Player was very simple in Japan, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Italy, Germany, France, Switzerland, Egypt, Mexico, Canada, and India.
- Fast speeds on both domestic and foreign servers. Although it is quicker on local servers, it is still fast enough for seamless streaming, gaming, and torrenting on foreign servers.
- Safety and confidentiality features are unrivaled. You’ll remain secure and incognito online with AES 256-bit encryption, a kill switch, split tunneling, and a rigid no-logs policy.
- Connecting to a server that is closer to your actual location will usually result in quicker speeds.
- You can connect to 12 distinct UK servers, and they all offer you unrestricted access to BBC iPlayer.
- Compatible with Mac, Windows, Android, and other platforms.
- NordVPN may also be installed on a router to secure all of your devices at the same time. Read our quick guide on how to use vpn on windows, android and iOS.
- It provides a 30-day money-back guarantee. NordVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee that allows you to test its services for free.
NordVPN offers transactions with all major credit cards, Direct Debit, WeChat, AliPay, Sofort, Google Pay, Union Pay, Amazon Pay, Ripple, and iTunes.
Adyen, as well as for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monera, zCash, and Dash, are accepted as payment methods.
It is also available at stores like BestBuy and Target. PayPal is accepted by the company in a select few countries, like Germany, France, and Japan.
Is using a VPN legal?